Tunisia has several assets that can give it a significant international position. It’s all about particularly the following factors:
• Price competitiveness on the European market;
• The quality of plastics products already produced;
• The very high development potential of companies;
• The high reactivity of companies thanks to their size; With regard to Europe, it should be emphasized:
• that it is a free trade zone with Tunisia;
• good knowledge of the European market thanks to the subcontracting work already made;
• geographical proximity and mastery of a European language;
Why export particularly to the European and North African markets?
•These are markets that can be followed better because of their geographical proximity.
• It is an area permeable to the Tunisian plastics industry.